But, in honor of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd make a list of things that are awesome about pregnancy.
- Presents! Who doesn't like presents?
- No plumber's crack. It's pretty hard for your pants to ride too low, when they pull past your big belly and practically to your armpits.
- Winter will be awesome! This typically cold-natured girl is running warm, lately, and my husband asks ME if we can please turn the heat on (that never happens).
- My already wonderful husband spoils me even more.
- Nesting....it's awesome. I hope it kicks in enough that I can actually get and keep my house clean.
- Making room for a baby gives me a great excuse to get rid of excess stuff without feeling guilty (of course, I really shouldn't feel guilty about that, anyway).
- Of course, I'm gonna have a baby...the most awesome part of all!